File processing automation
AutoAnt is a generic processing automation package. It’s ideal for file processing, if you need to process/syncronize/move files on several directories to different locations (local or remote) and then renaming/moving/deleting or what ever you want. This is the answer.
It’s extremely flexible and extensible, just describe your Sys Admin file/something processing nightmare on a JSON file.
Take a look at installation, quick how to tutorials, API reference etc: Documentation
- Remote ‘Copy’ files using SMB(SAMBA), FTP, FTPS, SFTP(SSH).
- Local process, move, copy and rename.
- Filter and Rename files using regular expressions.
- Open file detection (Linux only).
- Optional, parallel (Threads) processing.
- Differential processing, only process what has changed. (On directories, only new or modified files).
- Highly extensible base, you can easily create your own processors, or producers