A simple library to generate text progress bars for given values.
`pip install barify`
from barify import barify
Here are the available optional arguments:
- `min_value`: The minimum value in the interval of the passed value. Default is 0.
- `max_val`: The maximum value in the interval of the passed value. Default is 100.
- `delimiters`: A 2 character string; left character is used for the left delimiter of the progress bar, and right character is used for the right delimiter of the progress bar. Default is ''
- `bar`: A 1 character string; character to use to represent a full bar. Default is '|'
- `empty`: A 1 character string; character to use to represent an empty bar. Default is '-'
- `num_bars`: The number of bars (both full and empty) that should compose the progress bar. Default is 10.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.