Buildbot step for py.test.
bb_pytest is a library that adds a Buildbot buildstep that can parse py.test output and generate correct status text at completion of tests.
This test step used ShellMixin. So besides the arguments listed below the following steps will also be accpeted and will behave as per the ShellCommand step: workdir, haltOnFailure, flunkOnWarnings, flunkOnFailure, warnOnWarnings, warnOnFailure, want_stdout, want_stderr, timeout
- The PYTHONPATH to use when running the tests.
- The python executable to use.
- The pytest executable to use.
- The mode that should used to track the progress of the step. Valid options are “pytest” or “xdist”.
- The pytest arguments to be passed on command line
- The pytest ‘-v’ argument, also used to properly process output from pytest. (‘-v’ shall not be used in pytestArgs)
from bb_pytest import step from buildbot.process import factory f = factory.BuildFactory() f.Factory.addStep( Pytest( pytest="pytest", pytestArgs=['-u', '-i'], testpath=None, tests=[""], flunkOnFailure=True))
Release 0.3 24/08/2020
- updated to buildbot 0.9.X.
Release 0.2 10/04/2013
- Fixed testcounting.
- Updated the error states to match the trial step.
- Added support for counting errors.
Release 0.1 23/03/2013
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.