Buildbot step for py.test.
bb_pytest is a library that adds a Buildbot buildstep that can parse py.test output and generate correct status text at completion of tests.
This test step is derived from the ShellCommand step. So besides the arguments listed below the following steps will also be accpeted and will behave as per the ShellCommand step: workdir, haltOnFailure, flunkOnWarnings, flunkOnFailure, warnOnWarnings, warnOnFailure, want_stdout, want_stderr, timeout
- The PYTHONPATH to use when running the tests.
- The python executable to use.
- The pytest executable to use.
- The mode that should used to track the progress of the step. Valid options are “pytest” or “xdist”.
from bb_pytest import step from buildbot.process import factory f = factory.BuildFactory() f.Factory.addStep( Pytest( pytest="py.test", pytestArgs=['-u', '-i'], testpath=None, tests=[""], flunkOnFailure=True))
Release 0.2 10/04/2013
- Fixed testcounting.
- Updated the error states to match the trial step.
- Added support for counting errors.
Release 0.1 23/03/2013
- Initial release.