Online model package for electron accelerator
Accelerator online model and lattice visualization package developed by Python.
Developing language: Python 2.7 and 3.x
As of release 2.0.0, Python 3.x is supported, 1.x.y supports Python 2.7.
- Parsing elegant (electron accelerator tracking code) lattice file (.lte) to be python dict or json string for further operations.
- Modeling accelerator magnetic elements, such as dipole, quadrupole, drift, etc. to be python objects, from EPICS control environment to OOP level.
- Support unit conversion between EPICS PV raw value and the physical real value of elements.
- Modeling lattice beamline from modeled elements, constructing Lattice instance, dumping .lte file for code tracking.
- Feeding defined elements with new configuration, interfacing with EPICS environment, to form the close-loop online system.
- Visualizing the lattice layout by predefined elements’ style.
- Friendly native-look GUI application to facilitate these functionalities.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size beamline-2.0.0.tar.gz (58.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|