A responsive design for Plone/Diazo powered sites
Table of Contents
You could use this theme as a start for you own Diazo themes – but send us a postcard, ok ;-)
- Plone 4.1.x (http://plone.org/products/plone)
- plone.app.theming (will be installed as a dependency of this package)
Layout of the site when viewed in a computer resolution:
Layout of the site when viewed with a tablet resolution:
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download a zip file
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installing it via buildout.
Add beyondskins.responsive to your plone.recipe.zope2instance section’s eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone ... beyondskins.responsive
Or, you can add it as a dependency on your own product setup.py:
install_requires=[ ... 'beyondskins.responsive', ],
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel. That’s it!
- Thiago Tamosauskas (thiago at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - CSS, Accessibility and Q&A.
- Andre Nogueira (andre at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Conception and prototype.
- Davi Lima (davi at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Translation, Fixes.
- Introduce the “plone:static” directive (from plone.resource) before using it [danjacka]
- Add plone.app.toolbar support [ericof]
- New diazo rule for Analytics [tamosauskas]
- New diazo rule for Plone Lingua [tamosauskas]
- A most efficient rule for head elements. Thanks brett-kimball [tamosauskas]
- Fix bug in lists and numbered lists in content [tamosauskas]
- Explicitly add stuff to Manifest.in , solving issue #1 [ericof]
- Add include MANIFEST.in to MANIFEST.in [ericof]
- Including customizable touch-favicon [tamosauskas]
- Pixel-Perfect adjustment in navbar [tamosauskas]
- Add ARIA landmark roles [agnogueira]
- Add a so much better Ipad navigation experience [tamosauskas]
- Mobile search using overlay [tamosauskas]
- Packaging [erico_andrei]
- Applies Liquid Layout [tamosauskas]
- Proportional use of images and fonts [tamosauskas]
- Media queries for responsive design [tamosauskas]
- Transparent Bacground in the header image [tamosauskas]
- Search Box layout without images [tamosauskas]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size beyondskins.responsive-0.4.zip (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|