BitBucket-api is an ISC Licensed library, written in Python.
Bitbucket has a REST API publicly available, this package provide methods to interact with it. It allows you to access most repositories, services (hooks) and ssh keys related functionalities.
- Access public user informations
- Access public or private repositories, tags or branches
- Create, update or delete one of your repository
- Access, create, update or delete a service (hook)
- Access, create or delete an SSH key
- Download a repository as an archive
- Access, create, update or delete an issue
- Access, create, update or delete an issue comment
To install bitbucket-api, simply:
$ pip install bitbucket-api
Bitbucket-api require [requests](https://github.com/kennethreitz/requests), [sh](https://github.com/amoffat/sh) and [requests-oauthlib](https://github.com/requests/requests-oauthlib)to work, but dependencies should be handled by pip.
##Documentation Documentation is available on [Read The Docs](https://bitbucket-api.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bitbucket-api-0.5.0.tar.gz (8.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|