Bitcoin Cash made easier.
Bitcoin Cash made easy
Forked from Ofek's awesome Bit library.
BitCash is so easy to use, in fact, you can do this:
>>> from bitcash import Key >>> >>> k = Key() >>> k.address 'bitcoincash:qp0hamw9rpyllkmvd8047w9em3yt9fytsunyhutucx' >>> >>> k.get_balance('usd') '2' >>> >>> # Let's donate a dollar to CoinSpice.io >>> outputs = [ >>> ('bitcoincash:qz69e5y8yrtujhsyht7q9xq5zhu4mrklmv0ap7tq5f', 1, 'usd'), >>> # you can add more recipients here >>> ] >>> >>> k.send(outputs) '6aea7b1c687d976644a430a87e34c93a8a7fd52d77c30e9cc247fc8228b749ff'
Done. Here is the transaction: https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/6aea7b1c687d976644a430a87e34c93a8a7fd52d77c30e9cc247fc8228b749ff
- Python's fastest available implementation (100x faster than closest library)
- Seamless integration with existing server setups
- Supports keys in cold storage
- Fully supports 25 different currencies
- First class support for storing data in the blockchain
- Deterministic signatures via RFC 6979
- Access to the blockchain (and testnet chain) through multiple APIs for redundancy
- Exchange rate API, with optional caching
- Compressed public keys by default
- Multiple representations of private keys; WIF, PEM, DER, etc.
- Standard P2PKH transactions
If you are intrigued, continue reading. If not, continue all the same!
BitCash is distributed on
PyPI as a universal wheel and is available on Linux/macOS
and Windows and supports Python 3.5+ and PyPy3.5-v5.7.1+.
pip >= 8.1.2 is required.
$ pip install bitcash # pip3 if pip is Python 2 on your system.
Docs are hosted by Github Pages and are automatically built and published
by Travis after every successful commit to BitCash's
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bitcash-0.5.2.9-py3-none-any.whl (39.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size bitcash-0.5.2.9.tar.gz (31.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for bitcash-0.5.2.9-py3-none-any.whl