An easy to use wrapper for BrawlWiki API
- This library is a sync wrapper for [BrawlWiki API](https://ariusx7.github.io/brawlwiki-api/).
- Python 3.6 or later is required.
- Covers all of the endpoints of the API.
- Access constant values such as attack name, description, etc!
- Easy to use with an object oriented design.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brawlwiki-0.0.2.tar.gz (6.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|