contents tab viewing order change on folder in Plone
- This product is order change for Plone container.
- control panel setting on default when creating new folder.
- Plone 4.0 (tested by 4.0 on MacOS 10.6)
- Plone 3.x (tested by 3.3.4 on MacOS 10.6)
Note for Plone 3.2.x
You need to add on buildout.cfg
[buildout] eggs = ... c2.patch.contentslist zcml = ... c2.patch.contentslist c2.patch.contentslist-overrides [versions] archetypes.schemaextender = 2.0.3
- missing zcml
- Support Plone 4.1
- Modify typo in templates
- Bug fix for can’t save controlpanel data
- Adding folder_contents template for only Plone 3.x
- Adding install_requires ‘archetypes.schemaextender’ for Plone 3.x
- Testing Plone 3.3.4
- Include package for docs
- bug fix to content-list for Plone folder refs #1
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for c2.patch.contentslist-1.0RC4.tar.gz