This patch product is to show effective contents on folder contents.
This patch product can change view of review list and contents tab. After install this product, non admin user can see and manage the content that has future effective date. It can help editors and reviewers to manage the content which will be published in future date.
Plone 3.x (Tested by Plone 3.3.1 on MaxOS X 10.5) Plone 4.0
note for Plone 3.2.x
You need to add on buildout.cfg
[buildout] eggs = ... z3c.autoinclude c2.patch.dateforlisting zcml = ... z3c.autoinclude-meta c2.patch.dateforlisting
- fixed #3: Can’t select file on TinyMCE
- Delete ‘z3c.autoinclude’ in install_requires
- Modify monkey bug fix for Plone3.2
- Adding ‘z3c.autoinclude’ in install_requires for Plone 3.2
- Include package for docs
- Change package name from c2.patch.effectivedateforlisting to c2.patch.dateforlisting
- Adding review list
- Testing Plone4.0
- Dependency on c2.patch.contentslist
- Alpha release