This product is bugfix splitter of Plone for Japanese.
Install c2.patch.jasplitter by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = c2.patch.jasplitter
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://bitbucket.org/cmscom/c2.patch.jasplitter/admin/issues
- Source Code: https://bitbucket.org/cmscom/c2.patch.jasplitter
If you are having issues, please let us know on the issue tracker.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Manabu TERADA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support continual CJK and Ascii words. [terapyon]
- Missing packaging for MANIFEST [terapyon]
- Package bugfix. [terapyon]
- Initial release. [terapyon]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size c2.patch.jasplitter-1.0a3.tar.gz (12.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for c2.patch.jasplitter-1.0a3.tar.gz