(CW) an awesome and simple continuous wavelet transform
An awesome, simple, and easy to use continuous wavelet transform package for python!
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://ceedub.readthedocs.io.
To install the latest stable release v0.1.0 -- alpha from PyPI run:
pip install ceedub
To install the most current version with pip directly from github run:
pip install git+https://github.com/paulthebaker/ceedub@master
- continuous wavelet transforms (forward and inverse) in python
- arbitrary user defined wavelet basis functions (provides Morlet-Gabor and Paul wavelets)
- follows the conventions of Torrence and Compo [T&C1998]_.
- First release on PyPI.
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ceedub-0.1.0.tar.gz (22.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|