Render chart from data
This is a web app designed to crunch data into charts, maybe like a dashboard.
For this version the goals were:
- Create an API in python that can be customized easily (finding an implenting a framework)
- Provide a flexible api that can render csv files into charts (only
basic ones will work)
- Have the possibility to render more than one chart per page
- Have the possibility to color the charts automatically
- Provide an endpoint so that you can use http request to get the csv data into json
- Provide an html view of the csv data
- Have a start with SQL compatibilities
- Have all functionality developed using TDD (test driven development) as much as possible
You can have a demo available at localhost:5001
Used for this project:
- Flask - base of the microservice (Jinja2 for templating)
- SQLAlchemy - for SQL database manipulation (not really implemented at the moment)
- Pandas - for the dataframe object and data manipulation
- dateutils - for the date and time parser
- Chart.js - for displaying the charts
I want to display other alternatives because well, this is a bit missing in feature as of now, and you might want to know what is being developed and maintained.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size charpy-1.0.0.tar.gz (18.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|