Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This module provides a small framework to store an object’s state in a configuration file (human readable .ini).
- Support None values in tuple/list/set types.
- Store None values as <<<###NONE###>>> so we can load them again as None Note: None values will not be passed to converters.
- Fixed a bug where invalid Choice values broke dumping.
- Implemented dependency support among stores at the same level of object.
- Increased test coverage to over 90%.
- Provide container and root attributes on IConfigurationStore they come handy in various load and dump situation instead of __parent__ and getSite
- Added support for zope.schema.Set fields.
- Fixed a bug where __init__ was used to empty a container.
- Initial release on pypi.
- Make sure that setting the parent explicitly on items created in the collection config store is optionally and overwritable.
- Feature Added dump/load support for datetime.timedelta objects.
- Initial release.