Detecting long requests LIVE, using paster
A library to watch for long requests LIVE. LIVE means events get fired as soon as a request takes more than the predefined time, not just on request completion.
- Support Python 2.7, 3.5 and 3.6
- Added the thread stack trace to the log message.
- Added an event to hook in monitoring of thread pool state.
- Fix getAllThreadInfo with None / borked worker_environ
- Added finished-log-level to be able to set the logging level when a long running requests is finished.
- Added verbose option, setting that on will include the other running thread’s infos in the log entry
- getThreadsUsed: Return the current number of working threads
- getMaxThreadsUsed: Return the number MAX of working threads since last cleared
- Removed the dbgp dependency
- Moved removeWSGIStuff to RequestCheckerThread.
- Feature: collecting maximum request times, use getMaxRequestTime to retrieve
- First public release
- Added exclude-url-%i options
- The original URL should be shown instead of the internal one. (using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR)
- Drop meaningless wsgi environment variables
- Only report a request over limits once.
- Report the final duration of the request.
- When a zope request is around - Report the principal running the request. - List the query/form parameters in a nicely formatted form.
- Forgot to declare the make_filter entry point.
- Initial release as a separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|cipher.longrequest-1.1.0.tar.gz (17.2 kB) View hashes||Source||None|