A ZODB Session handling implementation
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
A package to solve ZODB conflict problems of sessions for high traffic sites
- Dropped support for Python 3, since repoze.session is not maintained anymore. At this point, this package is also going into maintainance-only mode.
- Dropped support for Python 2.6.
- Fine-tune logging.
- HUGE BUG fixed: AppendOnlyDict._p_resolveConflict was badly operating on obj. instance attributes instead of __getstate__ representation
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Now really get rid of ISessionDataContainer on bootstrap.
- Added Location to SessionDataManager to avoid having a LocationProxy around it
- Initial release on pypi.
- Nothing changed yet.
- Added SessionCredentials
- Initial release as a separate package.