A library for accessing City Hall Setting Server
This is the python library for City Hall Enterprise Settings Server
- This project is written in Python 2.7 and can be installed using:
- pip install cityhall
The intention is to use the built-in City Hall web site for actual settings management, and then use this library for consuming those settings, in an application. As such, there are only a few commands to be familiar with:
from cityhall import Settings
- cityhallSettings = Settings(url, user, password) - Must be called to
- initiate a session with City Hall. The password should be in plaintext, it will be hashed by the library.
cityhallSettings.logout() - To be called when the session is over.
- cityhallSettings.get() - This should be the way to retrieve a value.
- To get the value of ‘/some_app/value1’, use:
For more in depth information about this library, please check the wiki.
LICENSECity Hall source files are made available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cityhall-0.0.11.tar.gz (6.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|