A library for accessing City Hall Setting Server
This is the python library for City Hall Enterprise Settings Server
- This project is written in Python 2.7 and can be installed using:
- pip install cityhall
The intention is to use the built-in City Hall web site for actual settings management, and then use this library for consuming those settings, in an application. As such, there are only a few commands to be familiar with:
from cityhall import Settings
- cityhallSettings = Settings(url, user, password) - Must be called to
- initiate a session with City Hall. The password should be in plaintext, it will be hashed by the library.
cityhallSettings.logout() - To be called when the session is over.
- cityhallSettings.get() - This should be the way to retrieve a value.
- To get the value of ‘/some_app/value1’, use:
For more in depth information about this library, please check the wiki.
LICENSECity Hall source files are made available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL).