Clans is a command-line client for the GrinnellPlans social network.
$ pip install clans
- Clans now displays “Last Updated” and “Last Login” timestamps in
your local timezone (or some other one you configure).
- Added timezone and date_format config options
- ScrAPI now returns Python datetime objects for time-related data,
in the UTC time zone. A new timezone keyword argument specifies
which zone the server is assumed to be in when making this conversion.
- Fixed a bug that prevented clans from logging in after 2016-06-14
- Miscellaneous structural changes
- Bug fix in HTTPS handling
- Added ability to use HTTPS and verify the certificate
- ScrAPI change: always retrieve server-side MD5 hash
- Support for Python 3.4
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.