Akismet plugin for plone.app.discussion
collective.akismet was developed as Spam protection plugin for plone.app.discussion, but it can be used independently
collective.akismet provides a form validator that connects to the Akismet web service and raises a validation error if Akismet detects spam. The form validator expects three form fields/values in the request: ‘form.widgets.author_name’, ‘form.widgets.author_email’, and ‘form.widgets.text’.
collective.akismet requires at least plone.app.discussion 1.0b5.
Add the following code to your buildout.cfg to install collective.akismet:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.akismet ... ... [instance] ... zcml = ... collective.akismet ...
- Special character support added. [timo]
- Remove failing plone.app.discussion message factory import. [timo]
1.0a3 - 2010-08-05
- Remove recaptcha.client.captcha to avoid an ImportError when not installed. [timo]
1.0a2 - 2010-07-16
- Move AkismetValidator from plone.app.discussion to collective.akismet. [timo]
- Remove plone.app.discussion-captcha declaration. [timo]
1.0a1 - 2010-06-14
- Initial release [timo, HammerToe]