Implements Cory LaViska's JQuery Alerts feature for Plone
This package implements Cory LaViska’s ‘JQuery Alert Dialogs’ for Plone.
Basically, they are fancy, styleable replacements for the standard ‘alert’, ‘confirm’ and ‘prompt’ browser functions.
See http://abeautifulsite.net/blog/2008/12/jquery-alert-dialogs/ for more details.
- jAlert( message, [title, callback] )
- jConfirm( message, [title, callback] )
- jPrompt( message, [value, title, callback] )
On Plone 3.x, make sure that you have a newer version of JQuery than what is shipped with Plone. That would be JQuery > 1.3.5
The easiest way to do this is to install collective.js.jquery.
Plone 4.x users already have a new enough version of JQuery.
- Removed the setup.py dependency on collective.js.jquery (not needed for Plone 4) [jcbrand]
- Added GS-XML (metadata.xml) dependency on collective.js.jqueryui [jcbrand]
- Added css for the popup [jcbrand]
- Add jquery dependencies to setup.py [jcbrand]
- Remove collective.js.alerts from css registry [toutpt]
1.2 - (2009-10-05)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.alerts-1.2.3.tar.gz (13.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|