Allows site administrator to quickly put a global alert on the site
Collective alertview allows site administrator and developers to quickly put a global alert on the site.
It is expecially userful to:
- mark the difference between a demo/stage/training site and the production site
- spread maintainance warnings to all users on the site
- make any important message immediately visible sitewide
From the plone control panel, select “Alert message settings”. Write the message in the text area (html is allowed) and toggle message visibility using the checkbox.
Collective.alertviewlet has been tested on Plone 3.2.x and 3.3
Contributions: Eleonora Borelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Updated project description
- Checked if property sheet has been configured
- Updated profile version
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.alertviewlet-0.2.tar.gz (11.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.alertviewlet-0.2.tar.gz