Plone first install tour
This package provides plone tours for collective.amberjack package.
Be aware that series 0.9.x is compatible with Plone3, series 1.x is compatible with Plone4.
This package allows you to create tours on your site, based on collective.amberjack.core.
This package contains the first released tours:
- Add and publish a Folder
- Add and publish a Page
- Add and publish a News Item
- Add and publish an Event
- Format a page using the visual editor
- Create internal links
- Create external links
- Upload an image
- Insert image on a page
- Upload and link to a File
- Using the Contents tab
- Using the Display menu
Others will be released soon.
Add and publish a Folder
This tutorial shows you how to create a new folder and then publish it. At the end of tour you can see a public folder in your Home.
Add and publish a Page
In this tutorial you learn how create a new page and then publish it. At the end of tour you’ll create a new page and publish it on your Plone-powered website. This tutorial uses the folder that you created in a previous tour (“Add and publish a Folder”).
Add and publish a News Item
In this tutorial you learn how create a new news item and then publish it. At the end of tour you can see a public news item in your Home. This tutorial uses the folder that you created in one of previous tutorials (“Add and publish a Folder”).
Add and publish an Event
In this tutorial you learn how create a new event and then publish it. At the end of tour you can see a public event in your Home. This tutorial uses the folder that you created in one of previous tutorials (“Add and publish a Folder”).
Format a page using the visual editor
In this tutorial you will revisit a page that you created and learn how to format content on the page. This tutorial uses the folder and the page that you created in previous tutorials (“Add and publish a Folder” and “Add and publish a Page”). You will learn how to to apply bold, italics, text alignment, and paragraph styles to the page.
Upload an image
This tour shows how add a new image to folder that you created in one of previous tutorials (“Add and publish a Folder”). You will browse the content of your site and find the image file you want to place in Plone.
Insert image on a page
In this tutorial you learn how insert image into a page. You should have at least one image already from a previous tutorial “Upload an image”. You will browse to the location of an image you would like to insert and choose Left alignment and a Size or change the ‘alt’ text for the image.
Using the Contents tab
In this tutorial you learn how take a look at the Contents tab, that lets you browse the filesystem of your website and perform administrative tasks. The items you have been creating for previous tutorials will listed in the Contents view. You learn how change the order of contents within a folder, how make copies of a content item and how cut-and-paste.
- re-added the tours for the admin [mirco]
- changed some xpath selector [mirco]
- added condition “doitmanually” [mirco]
- new translation structure [amleczko]
- Added windmill tours [mirco & andrea]
- Fix tours to work with new validators [amleczko]
- remove depracted modules [amleczko]
- Refactoring tours - we are now using configuration based tours [amleczko]
- Deal the link on the widget’s calendar #572238 [fdelia]
- Add validator isManager for tour 12 [fdelia]
- Disabled tour 12 (Static portlet) - see #572242 [keul]
- One of the tour 6 (internal link) was relying onto site language [keul]
- Add new step for ‘basic04_add_and_publish_an_event’ in dictionary fill_out_the_fields [mirco]
- Change some steps in tours to use TinyMCE [mirco]
- Modified all tour to make it a correct use in Plone4 [mirco]
- Modified some selectors to fix the highlight’s problems [mirco]
- Initial release for plone4 [amleczko]
- fix metadata and pin versions for plone3 [amleczko]
- Initial release for plone3 [amleczko]
- Nate Aune [natea]
- Sam Knox
- Luca Fabbri [keul]
- Massimo Azzolini [massimo_azzolini]
- Mirna Bagnolatti
- Vincent Fretin [vincentfretin]
- Israel Saeta Pérez [dukebody]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.amberjack.plonetour-1.1.tar.gz (87.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 5, 2010|