Tell me what your product does
- Can be bullet points
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install collective.archetypes.select2 by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.archetypes.select2
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.archetypes.select2/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.archetypes.select2
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- FBruynbroeck [Affinitic], email@example.com
- Martin Peeters [Affinitic]
- Initial release. [FBruynbroeck, mpeeters]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.archetypes.select2-1.0a1.zip (60.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.archetypes.select2-1.0a1.zip