A little event handler to notify you that zope is up and running
Most systems have some form of notification systems. This library tries to use them to tell the user that his zope is up and running. This can be useful in development, when one needs to restart often, and does not want to watch the system starting up.
[x] Linux (via notify-send)
[x] Mac (via growlnotify or terminal-notifier)
[ ] Windows
If your linux flavor does not provide notify-send nothing really happens.
Add the package name ot the eggs part of your zope2 instance and rerun buildout.
- Add support for notification centre in MacOS 10.8 via https://github.com/alloy/terminal-notifier/downloads [pbauer]
- another attempt at building a working egg. [pbauer]
- fixed Manifest.in even more [do3cc]
- fixed Manifest.in [do3cc]
- Added Mac Support with growl [Laurent Lasudry]
- fixed wrong setup_requires statement [do3cc]
- Brown paper bag release. Thanks to Mark van Lent for the fixes [markvh, do3cc]
- Package created using zopeskel [do3cc]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.backtowork-0.6.4.zip (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|