collective.behavior.discount provides discount related behavior in addition to price behavior to dexterity content types.
Currently tested with
- Plone-4.3.6 with Python-2.7.x [taito]
The behavior can be added through the web or directly through the file system to the dexterity content type xml file like:
<element value="collective.behavior.discount.interfaces.IDiscount" />
- Separate schema from attributes and methods. [taito]
- Move test packages to extras_require. [taito]
- Remove dependency from five.grok. [taito]
- Test with Plone-4.3.2. [taito]
- Add Travis CI integration. [taito]
- Update method: _set_date to cover edge case when value is None. [taito]
- Test with Plone-4.2.2. [taito]
- Update schema to include vat. [taito]
- Add Finnish translations. [taito]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.