Add a gallery of images to Folderish content types
This product allows you to display a gallery viewlet with all the images of a folderish content type.
- The behavior can be defined on any folderish content type
- The thumbs shown in gallery don’t show in folder content anymore to avoid duplicates
- Content files (other than pictures) are displayed in a specific viewlet, making it movable
- Gallery images open in overlay with previous / next navigation
This product has been translated into
Install collective.behavior.gallery by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.behavior.gallery
and then running bin/buildout.
You can then install the package in plone_control_panel and activate the FolderishGallery behavior on the Dexterity folderish content types you want.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/IMIO/collective.behavior.gallery/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/IMIO/collective.behavior.gallery
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Viewlets code refactoring [laulaz]
- Upgrade to Plone 5.2 / Python 3 [laulaz]
- Avoid page refresh after gallery modal close [laulaz]
- Hide Files widget when object has none [daggelpop]
- Sort images with position in parent [vpiret]
- Fix viewlet overflows [daggelpop]
- Add a viewlet for non-picture content [daggelpop]
- List non-picture content [daggelpop]
- Adapt view for custom content types [daggelpop]
- Simplify listing view to show thumbnails only once [daggelpop]
- Initial release. [daggelpop]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.behavior.gallery-1.0b1.tar.gz (149.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.behavior.gallery-1.0b1.tar.gz