Behavior to make content salable.
collective.behavior.salable provides behavior to switch dexterity content types salable.
Currently tested with
- Plone-4.3.6 with Python-2.7.10 [taito]
The behavior can be added through the web or directly through the file system to the dexterity content type xml file like:
<property name="behaviors"> ... <element value="collective.behavior.salable.interfaces.ISalable" /> ... </property>
- Migrate Travis CI to container-based. [taito]
- Move Products.CMFPlacefulWorkflow dependency to test. [taito]
- Fix test. [taito]
- Separated schema from attributes and methods. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.3.2. [taito]
- Moved test packages to extras_require. [taito]
- Removed dependency from five.grok. [taito]
- Covered tests and tested with Plone-4.2.5. [taito]
- Added Travis CI integration. [taito]
- Added salable to catalog index and metadata. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.2.2. [taito]
- Finnish translations added. [taito]
- Initial release. [taito]
- The Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto).