Hostname based blacklist caching operations for Plone
An addon for Plone and plone.app.caching enabling a hostname blacklist for caching rules.
This package provides three caching operations based on the ones available at plone.app.caching:
- Weak caching w/ hostname support
- Moderate caching w/ hostname support
- Strong caching w/ hostname support
You should use this package – and the operations provided here – to supress caching (or some caching rules) when the request is for a specific hostname.
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.caching.hostname to the list of eggs to install[buildout] ... eggs = collective.caching.hostname
After updating the configuration you need to run the ”bin/buildout”, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
- Rodrigo Cesar Perlin (rodrigo punto perlin at metodista punto br) - Conception
- Simples Consultoria (products at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Implementation
- Package created using templer [Simples Consultoria]