A simple customization for Plone contact-info that add recaptcha for anonymous users
A simple Plone customization for the “Contact form” form that add a captcha regognition for anonymous users.
When anonymous try to use contact-info form, they must provide also a captcha protection value.
The captcha protection is given by collective.recaptcha product.
To show a policy text in contact-form, you just need to write it into a page in the portal, and then set his path in a property in ZMI: portal_properties/captchacontactinfo_properties or in plone-control-panel: http://path/to/site/@@contact-info-controlpanel The title of the page will be shown in the form before the text.
From version 2.0.0 this product is compatible only for Plone 5.
1.x.x versions still works on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.
- fix contact form: for privacy reason remove obligatoriness for sender name and sender email address; update message accordingly with previous topic [lucabel]
- Fixed modal display. [daniele]
- Fix uninstall-step (remove resource registries) [cekk]
- Property sheet will not created twice on reinstall [keul]
- Plone 5 compatibility. For Plone 4, use 1.x.x branch [daniele-andreotti]
- German translation added.
- Plone 4.2 compatibility [micecchi]
- Added customizable policy text [micecchi]
- Initial release [micecchi]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.captchacontactinfo-2.0.3.tar.gz (18.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.captchacontactinfo-2.0.3.tar.gz