Views for Products.Collage that display content with images from collective.contentleadimage
This product allows the display of content with lead images within a Collage environment, in a Plone site.
The typical Summary view for a Folder or a Collection only displays images for News Items, the only default type that images can be assigned to. This package uses the existing ‘Folder lead-image view’ provided by collective.contentleadimage and displays the content within a Collage. Both Folders and Collections (Topics) can have this new Collage view applied to them.
Install this product using Buildout, or a similar method, and then start up your Plone instance. The ZCML configuration will automatically get picked up and register these additional views for your Collage content.
You should install collective.contentleadimage on your site in order for these Collage views to be useful. Assigning some lead images to content will also be necessary use these views to their potential.
Setting the layout
- Create a Collage.
- Add rows and/or columns accordingly to said Collage.
- Add a Folder or Collection to your Collage. This can be either actual content or an alias.
- In the Compose page for the Collage, locate the Layout link for the content you just added. Click this.
- Select Summary (lead images) and your new layout will appear.
- Assign lead images to content to have them appear in this layout.
- Some unit testing
- Add collective.collage.contentleadimage to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.collage.contentleadimage
- If you’re using a version of Plone earlier than 3.3, tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = ... collective.collage.contentleadimage
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
0.1 - 15 June 2010
- Created initial documentation for the product [davidjb]
- Developed initial views from existing Collage layouts, mixed together with views from collective.contentleadimage [davidjb]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.collage.contentleadimage-0.1.tar.gz (11.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.collage.contentleadimage-0.1.tar.gz