Collage view to display tagged images (collective.imagetags)
Adds a “Image tags” layout view in Collage to display object images tagged with collective.imagetags.
Layouts are registered only for objects providing the following interfaces:
A special “Settings” viewlet is added in the Collage viewlet manager to set the scale to use to show the tagged image.
To provide this layout to your custom content types just copy the code below (as stated in browser/configure.zcml):
<browser:page name="tags" for="<your_interface_here>" permission="zope.Public" class="collective.collage.imagetags.browser.views.ImageTagsView" layer="Products.Collage.interfaces.ICollageBrowserLayer" />
If you want to use a special template, add a template attribute. If not, a default template will be used from browser.views.ImageTagsView.
- i18n support (English and Spanish translations)
- Tested in Plone 4.0b5 with Collage 1.3.0_b4
- Settings viewlet displays an inline z3c.form to set preferences for the layout (available image scales for current object)
- Depends on Product.Collage and collective.imagetags. They will automatically fetched during buildout and installed during installation of this product.
Add collective.collage.imagetags to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.collage.imagetags
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = collective.collage.imagetags
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are using Plone 3.3 or if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
- Image tags settings form has now just one field with combined image_scale options
Warning: If you have version 1.0 installed, you’ll see a “Selected object has no image field” legend after installing this update. You’ll have to manually edit the layout settings with a new scale.
- Initial release
- Configurable ‘tags’ layout for Collage
- i18n support