This tool is used to manage copyright licenses within plone.
The ContentLicensing tool allows for both a site wide copyright license to be set by default, and the ablility to set licenses on individual objects.
It supports a number of licenses including all rights reserved, GFDL, and Creative Commons (with an integrated license picker).
You can also enter and select licenses not supported by default, or configure new licenses that will appear in the selection widget for your Plone instance.
- Fixed multiple translation errors [blambert555]
- Updated .pot file [blambert555]
- Included updated Spanish translation files [blambert555]
- Included updated Brazilian Porteguese translations [blambert555]
- Modified MANIFEST.in to include docs when creating egg [blambert555]
- Remove unused and duplicated code [erral]
- Use toLocalizedTime to get localized dates in cite pop-up [erral]
- Use Plone’s safe_unicode instead of custom-made method [erral]
- Add missing docs folder to the tar.gz released on pypi [dimo]
- Removed legacy templates that included copyright byline, which results in duplicate bylines appearing [blambert]
- Added Basque (eu) translation [erral]
- Allow content editors to select license [dimo]
- Fix copyright and other licenses [dimo]
- Don’t show license_other_button1 img if not necessary [dimo]
- Fix error when copyright holder had unicode chars [clopy]
2.2.1 - Unreleased
- Fix the link “edit the container” when we are editing the default view of a container (like in Products/Archetypes/skins/archetypes/edit_macros.pt). [sylvainb]
- Review french translation [toutpt, kiorky]
- Added blob support [do3cc]
- Remove five:traversable already deprecated with Zope2.10 [toutpt]
- Move IObjectModifiedEvent from zope.app to zope.lifecycleevent [toutpt]
- Add metadata.xml to default profile [toutpt]
- Move import step to zcml [toutpt]
- Update testing buildout to support plone3.3 and plone4.0 as usual [toutpt]
2.2.0 - Final
- express additional metadata fields in rss views
- fix invalid CSS issues
2.1.0 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.contentlicensing-2.2.6.tar.gz (84.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.contentlicensing-2.2.6.tar.gz