A rule type which is handled when an event, or any content having a start date, will begin tomorrow, or within any delay.
This module adds a new rule type to Plone content rules system which is handled when a Plone event, or any content having a start date, will begin tomorrow, or within any delay.
First, add collective.contentrules.comingsoon package to the ‘eggs’ parameter of your buildout, or in the dependencies of your policy product, and restart your buildout.
Then you have to create a cron that calls once a day ‘@@comingsoon-notify’ view on site root, using a wget for example. (http://localhost:port/my/site/@@cominsoon-notify).
You may use z3c.recipe.usercrontab recipe that manages cron tasks from buildout: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/z3c.recipe.usercrontab/
Then, you can add ‘Coming soon’ rules to your content rules. Those rules will be handled on each event content whose start date is among a defined delay.
The notification delay can be set on ‘Coming soon’ configuration page. The default delay is one day.
- It is now possible to use per content type delays ! [cedricmessiant]
- index is now a view parameter (for example, for expirationDate : @@comingsoon-notify?index=expires) [cedricmessiant]
- Update buildout [cedricmessiant]
- Add buildout & bootstrap. [toutpt]
- Add dependency of plone.app.registry in default profile and upgrade step. [toutpt]
- Avoid ComponentLookupError with Plone 4.0. [thomasdesvenain]
- Initial release. [thomasdesvenain]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(33.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Mar 27, 2013|