A configlet for Plone showing some content statistics (type/state)
collective.contentstats adds a section to the Plone control panel showing summary statics of the content of the site. Specifically, it provides a table listing the number of content items broken down by portal type versus review state. Non-zero entries are linked to a listing of the respective items. Access to the page requires the ‘Manage portal’ permission.
- Works on catalog data exclusively - no content is touched.
- Only lists portal types that are used
- Only lists review states used
- Works with custom add-ons right away
- Supports CSV export of summary data
Tested with Plone 3.3.5 and 4.0.5
- Get rid of setup.cfg
- Initial release