A simple package using Dewplayer for video content - By Makina Corpus
This module registers a zope directory resource containing the wonderful mp3 flash player Dewplayer, developed by alsacreation (http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewplayer-en), and add a dewplayer view for File content type.
Dewplayer version - downloaded 2010-10-25 Tested with: : Plone 3, Plone 4.0
Add collective.dewplayer to your buildout as normal. See http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout.
Install it throw the QuickInstaller to add a ‘dewplayer’ view to File content type. This view let’s you listen to any mp3 file and can be set as default with the display drop down menu.
Dewplayer offer several flash players included in the directory resource:
- Mini (160x20) - dewplayer-mini.swf
- Classic (200x20) - dewplayer.swf
- Multi (240x20) - dewplayer-multi.swf
- Multi Rect (240x20) - dewplayer-rect.swf
- Playlist (240x200) - dewplayer-playlist.swf
- Bubble (250x65) - dewplayer-bubble.swf
- Vinyl (303x113) - dewplayer-vinyl.swf
For example, to include a classic player (using dewplayer.swf) for http://mysite.com/myaudio.mp3 :
<object type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” data=”++resource++collective.dewplayer/dewplayer.swf” width=”200” height=”20”> <param name=”wmode” value=”transparent” /> <param name=”movie” value=”dewplayer.swf” /> <param name=”flashvars” value=”mp3=http://mysite.com/myaudio.mp3&showtime=1” /> </object>
- Add some python helpers for the differents players.
- Add support for playlist and streaming viewer. refactor existing views using collective.configviews. Now you can listen music from file, folder, topic and link (streaming). [toutpt]
- Add a playlist.xml view on folder and topic (xspf format) to support playlist mode [toutpt]
- Add collective.portlet.itemview integration for file, folder and topic [toutpt]
- Add autoinclude entry point. [toutpt]
- Update players with new versions from www.alsacreations.fr.
- Plone 4 compatibility is ok (nothing to do)
- Add a dewplayer view for File content type [toutpt]
- Initial release