difbot.com wrapper for Plone usage
This tool allows you to use diffbot.com API within your Plone site
- Add collective.diffbot to your eggs and zcml section in your buildout and re-run buildout.
- Install collective.diffbot within Site Setup > Add-ons
- Register for a diffbot token at: http://diffbot.com/pricing/
- Within your Plone Site > Site Setup > Diffbot API add token and other diffbot settings
- Within “Plone > Site setup > Add-ons” click on upgrade button available for collective.diffbot (if any)
Add diffbot CSS class to your links:
<a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21375594" class="diffbot">
Add rel attribute to tell to the system where to display diffbot.com results:
<div class=".diffbot-container"></div> <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21375594" class="diffbot" rel=".diffbot-container">
- Cache: Client’s browser/localstorage
- Initial release [avoinea]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.diffbot-1.0.zip (30.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|