Blocks login for specified users
This Plone addon allows a site administrator to block and unblock users.
- Block/unblock users through the Plone User controlpanel
- Block/unblock users through a REST endpoint
This product has been translated into
Install collective.disableuser by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.disableuser
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.disableuser/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.disableuser
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This plugin is developed and maintained by kitconcept.
If you are having issues, please let us know.
If you are having issues, please let us know via the github issue tracker at https://github.com/collective/collective.disableuser/issues.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Roel Bruggink, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release. [jaroel]