Behavior adding scan metadata
This behavior adds some metadata related to scanning: * scan_id : scan identification as a barcode * version : version number * pages_number : pages number * scan_date : scan date * scan_user : scan user * scanner : scanner or pc information
This product has been translated into
Install collective.dms.scanbehavior by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.dms.scanbehavior
and then running “bin/buildout”
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Added field
to_signto the behavior. [gbastien]
- Moved version attribute to the scan tab. [gbastien]
- Move the signed attribute from IDmsFile schema [mpeeters]
- Added signed index [sgeulette]
- Add version attribute. [sgeulette]
- Don’t store None in catalog. [sgeulette]
- Corrected MANIFEST [sgeulette]
- Modified scan_id index [sgeulette]
- Added scan_id as index [sgeulette]
- Updated changes.
- Corrected manifest.
- renamed IScan in IScanFields.
- changed zcml description of behavior
- translate the title and description of the behavior in the interface.
- delete the folder content.
- moved the zcml definition of import step in profile.
- correct the manifest.
- renamed “scan_user” to “operator”.
- Initial release. [fngaha]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.dms.scanbehavior-1.1.tar.gz (17.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.dms.scanbehavior-1.1.tar.gz