Since version 0.3, collective.fancyzoomview is based on Steve Smith’s jquery version of Fancy Zoom.
Add the following code to your buildout.cfg:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.fancyzoomview ... ... [instance] ... zcml = ... collective.fancyzoomview ...
If you also want Fancy Zoom for Plone News Items add the following code to your buildout.cfg:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.fancyzoomview ... ... [instance] ... zcml = ... collective.fancyzoomview collective.fancyzoomview-overrides ...
1.0.2 - 2011-10-21
- Remove unused DEFAULT_POLICIES import. [tohafi]
1.0.1 - 2010-07-13
- Metadata added to GS [timo]
1.0 - 2010-07-08
- Fix newsitem_view for Plone 4 [timo]
0.4.2 - 2008-01-17
- Doctest added [timo]
- Display a nice title instead of fancy_zoom_view in the display menu [timo]
0.4.1 - 2008-01-01
- NameError fixed in topic view [timo]
0.4 - 2008-12-25
- Fancy zoom view for news items added [timo]
0.3 - 2008-12-25
- Switch to jQuery [timo]
0.2 - 2008-06-09
- Initial release [timo]