A new specific permission that allows unlock of Plone contents
Change default Plone behavior in locking documents management: add a new (specific) permission instead of relying onto the modify permission.
Plone has a native locking protection given bt the plone.locking module but, as said in the documentation, users able to modify a document can always steal the lock.
How this works
This add-on adds a new different permission for locking: collective.filteredlocking: Can unlock objects.
Users without this permission will be not able to unlock the document until it’s released by the owner or lock expires.
- Fix to egg format [keul]
- Proper package dependencies [keul]
- Removed useless GS profiles [keul]
- Do not rewrite the whole TTWLockable code, but inherit from Plone default ones [keul]
- Pyflakes cleanup [keul]
- Default permission will now replicate default Plone behavior (edit can release locks) [keul]
- A user can always remove his own lock. This prevent strange behavior where users lockout others because they don’t have the proper permission [keul]
- Added support for Site Administrator role [keul]
- Added tests suite
1.0.0 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.filteredlocking-1.2.0.zip (11.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.filteredlocking-1.2.0.zip