Fix internal data structures of Plone ordered folders
plone.folder maintains a data structure to support ordering.
In certain cases, that data structure can get into incoherent state.
For instance, there is a possibility that an item sitting in a folder can still be viewed or edited but not moved or renamed.
collective.fixorderedfolder provides a view (fixOrderedFolders) on Plone sites that walk through the site folders to fix the case described.
Further, it logs discrepancies in the ordering data structure.
- Godefroid Chapelle, email@example.com
- Refactor diagnose and fix algorithm. [gotcha]
- Defend against UnorderedOrdering. [gotcha]
- plone.api is required only by tests. [gotcha]
- Fix broken classifier [gotcha]
- Initial release. [gotcha]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.fixorderedfolder-0.1a5.tar.gz (14.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.fixorderedfolder-0.1a5.tar.gz