Integrate http://flattr.com/ into Plone
collective.flattr includes http://flattr.com/ into Plone. It gives you a portlet for the entire site, as well as a flattr button (implemented as viewlet) for Content Types. If you want to, collective.flattr creates a “thing” on flattr on IObjectInitializedEvent. Then, this “thing” will be linked to your content automatically.
- Add collective.flattr to eggs of the instance section of your buildout and run buildout
- use quickinstall to install collective.flattr
- go to https://flattr.com/apps and register your Plone Site
- go to http://YOURSITE/@@flattr-controlpanel and follow the instructions (or go to Plone Control Panel -> collective.flattr Settings)
During my tests, getting of the access token didn’t work always on the first try, because Flattr denied the access. But on a second try it worked.
- Make collective.flattr work in https environments (#911980)
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.flattr-0.2.tar.gz (16.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|