A product which adds a folderish page contenttype.
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.folderishpage
- Questions and comments to email@example.com
- Report bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing changed yet.
- Changed versioning to use Generic Setup since the previous method is removed in CMFEditions >= 2.1 [robgietema]
- Add z3c.autoinclude entry point for automatic ZCML loading in Plone 3.3+. [WouterVH]
- Removed unsupported <require /> for set_schema on archetype content types. [WouterVH] Cfr. http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/32.
- Updated for plone 4.0 [ralphjacobs]
- PEP8 fixes [ralphjacobs]
- Imports from plone.app.folder [ralphjacobs]
- Changed storage of text to attributestorage for CMFDiffTool [ralphjacobs]
- Added relatedItems to folderishpages [ralphjacobs]
- Updated metadata.xml info [ralphjacobs]
- Update history info [ralphjacobs]
- Make copy of schemas, not use them
- Allow owner to add folderishpage, same settings as folder/page
- Fix annotation storage.
- Fix tinymce.xml
- Initial release
collective.folderishpage is a replacement for a default plone page.