A map view for a facetednav
This package add a map view for eea.facetednavigation. It depends on collective.geo.leaflet and eea.facetednavigation.
When a criteria from facetednavigation is modified, a geojson is updated (thanks to collective.geo.json) and this geojson fill the map.
- Add a faceted view which put object with coordinates on a map.
Install collective.geo.faceted by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.geo.faceted
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.geo.faceted/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.geo.faceted
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Benoît Suttor, email@example.com
- Init boundary box on RESET faceted event. [bsuttor]
- Add Polygon and Line into boundary box widget. [bsuttor]
- Intialize markers before used it. [bsuttor]
- Add faceted boundary bounds widget. [bsuttor]
- Do not show the map viewlet container if json data is unavailable [mpeeters]
- Use adapter for getting geomap settings. [bsuttor]
- Do not batch faceted results. [bsuttor]
- Add MarkerCluster. [bsuttor]
- Create test profile. [bsuttor]
- Initial release. [bsuttor]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.geo.faceted-1.0.3.tar.gz (625.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.geo.faceted-1.0.3.tar.gz