Polymaps provides speedy display of multi-zoom datasets over maps,
and supports a variety of visual presentations for tiled vector data,
in addition to the usual cartography from OpenStreetMap, CloudMade,
Bing, and other providers of image-based web maps.
collective.geo.polymaps uses collective.geo to store the mapcontent.
It is a drop in replacement for collective.geo.mapwidget.
Known issues, limitations and caveats
- It can only display GeoJson, no KML or other formats
- It does not play well with older browsers (especially IE)
- No support for google maplayers
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.geo.polymaps/
- Questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report bugs at http://plone.org/products/collective.geo.polymaps/issues
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.