No project description provided
Integrate Plone with other websites through feeds.
- Python 2.7
Run Static Code Analysis:
Run Unit / Integration Tests:
Run Robot Framework based acceptance tests:
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.getfeed to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.getfeed
After updating the configuration you need to run ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in a Plone site and click on the ‘Add-ons’ link.
Check the box next to collective.getfeed and click the ‘Activate’ button.
Add a new instance to be called with clock-server to update all feeds automatically:
[buildout] parts += instance-feeds [instance-feeds] <=instance port-base = 8 zodb-cache-size = 5000 zope-conf-additional = <clock-server> method /Plone/@@get-all-feeds period 3600 user feed_user password feed_password host localhost:8088 </clock-server>
- This project icon uses The Font Awesome pictograms are licensed under the CC BY 3.0 License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Rodrigo Ferreira de Souza
- Remove objects not listed into the feed. [rodfersou]
- Redirect to original page when not logged in. [rodfersou]
- Fix get image from description. [rodfersou]
- Fix parse of description; [rodfersou]
- Try to get image from description if not found in body. [rodfersou]
- Add original url [rodfersou]
- Fix MANIFEST.in to include zcml files. [rodfersou]
- Initial release. [rodfersou]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.getfeed-1.0.0a7.tar.gz (100.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.getfeed-1.0.0a7.tar.gz