Plone collective.groupspace local workflow for securing private content
Implements a placeful workflow policy needed for the GroupSpace content type of collective.groupspace.content that makes sure that, unless otherwise defined, all content types use the default workflow as defined by the placeful workflow policy.
This package is part of the collective.groupspace suite, whose components should be installed as needed:
- collective.groupspace.workflow is depending on CMFPlacefulWorkflow, so it should be installed with it otherwise install breaks (garbas)
- Fix import in policy.py for Zope 2.12. InitializeClass is deprecated. import from App.class init instead
- Refactoring and documentation of the getChainFor method of the GroupSpaceWorkflowPolicyDefinition in policy.py.
- Raise an error at installation time if CMFPlacefulWorkflow has not been installed before
- More unit tests
- Renamed GroupSpaceWorkflowPolicy.py to policy.py. To upgrade, go to the portal_placeful_workflow tool in the ZMI and remove the two policies, groupspace_content_placeful_workflow and groupspace_placeful_workflow. Then reinstall collective.groupspace.workflow.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.groupspace.workflow-1.0.4.zip (31.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 2, 2011|