Adds 'I am' and 'I search' dropdown menus in Plone
This products allows you to categorize contents with terms from two editable taxonomies and get a dropdown menu with those terms to find related contents. There are :
- “I am” terms
- “I search” terms
- Adds a viewlet with dropdown menus (“I am” & “I search”)
- Each terms in menus points to faceted results for this term
- SEO optimized (page URL, page title, page H1)
- Allows to display custom descriptions above faceted searches, configured by value & language through a configlet
This product has been translated into
Install collective.iamisearch by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.iamisearch
and then running bin/buildout
- Make folder search / url calculation more robust (by using it’s interface)
- Don’t translate Faceted in XML but in code
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.iamisearch/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.iamisearch
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
This package was developed by Affinitic team.
collective.iamisearch is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Avoid error when descriptions mapping is not yet filled [laulaz]
- Allow custom descriptions above faceted searches, by value & language [laulaz]
- Add SEO optimizations (page title, page URL, page H1) [laulaz]
- Improve faceted widget : “All” option makes no sense / show widget by default to allow changing value / translate widget title [laulaz]
- Display menu to public (and not only Members) [laulaz]
- Add missing Dutch translations [laulaz]
- Fix menu entries sort order [laulaz]
- Fix styles for Plone 5 [AuroreMariscal]
- Initial release. [oxydedefer]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.iamisearch-1.1.1.tar.gz (18.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.iamisearch-1.1.1.tar.gz