Add content icons in portal_tabs menu
This products allows your users to define icons (images or SVG) on contents to display them in portal_tabs next to titles.
- The behavior can be defined on any content type
- SVG are specifically handled
- Links can open in new tabs (via external_links_open_new_window setting)
This product has been translated into
Install collective.iconifiednavigation by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.iconifiednavigation
and then running bin/buildout
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
This package was developed by Affinitic team.
collective.iconifiednavigation is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Let Plone mark_special_links pattern do the work for opening links to external sites in new tabs [laulaz]
- Handle external_links_open_new_window setting for Link content type This allows to open links to external sites in a new tabs [laulaz]
- Handle links (Link content type) in navigation [laulaz]
- Avoid error when there is no navigation icon [laulaz]
- Initial release. [oxydedefer]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.iconifiednavigation-1.0.1.tar.gz (13.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.iconifiednavigation-1.0.1.tar.gz