An add-on for Plone
This products allows your users to define icons (images or SVG) on contents to display them in portal_tabs next to titles.
- The behavior can be defined on any content type
- SVG are specifically handled
This product has been translated into
Install collective.iconifiednavigation by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.iconifiednavigation
and then running bin/buildout
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
This package was developed by Affinitic team.
collective.iconifiednavigation is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Handle links (Link content type) in navigation [laulaz]
- Avoid error when there is no navigation icon [laulaz]
- Initial release. [oxydedefer]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.iconifiednavigation-1.0a3.tar.gz (12.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.iconifiednavigation-1.0a3.tar.gz