Displays scaled plone content images inside Thickbox.
This package displays scaled Plone content images inside Thickbox.
If you upload a standalone image into your site this package allows you to display your image preview in a thickbox instead of redirecting to a stand-alone page.
Further, if you link from a scaled version to a full version of an image inside the TinyMCE editor this package allows you to display the full version view in a thickbox.
Finally, if you upload images as part of a News Item content object into dedicated Image Field, then you also will get it’s original size preview in a thickbox.
This add-on was tested for the Plone 4.0 and 4.1 series. So it works for both:
- old style image scales source urls like /image_thumb
- as well as for new /@@images/image/thumb-like urls provided by plone.app.imaging package
- to add the package to your Zope instance, please, follow the instructions found inside the docs/INSTALL.txt file
- then restart your Zope instance and install the collective.imageinbox package from within the portal_quickinstaller tool.
If you install this add-on, thickbox will be automatically attached to all scaled versions of content images. If you don’t want to provide a full version preview for any of your images, then you have an option to do this by adding a noThickBox class name to your image html tag.
This package uses the prepOverlay plugin of jQuery library to display thickboxes.
1.0.1 - September 13, 2012
- Fixed js error in case image has not src attribute. [vipod]
1.0 - May 4, 2012
- Initial release [vipod]